Friday, November 10, 2006

Pinch Me

I am still shocked and I will admit it.

I have always believed they would eventually win...
I have always wished that they would eventually win...

It is nirvana, heaven, redemption, gratification, and it isn't over yet.

I stopped to smell the roses yesterday, to savor the possibilities, and maybe take a moment to dream. Down 25-14 at the half, I had a weird feeling, they were set-up nicely. Just like RU had learned from UConn about letting up a little at the half, RU came out like mad chopping dogs, and shook the foundations of college football. Yes, the foundations.

And, I cried, literally cried tears of joy watching the highlites this morning.

Go RU.

2 comments:

lola said...

congratulations, scarlet knights. one of the best games i've watched all year..

John Fischer said...

Clearly one of the best things I ever saw in person. I'm so happy for Rutgers, for the defense that SHUT DOWN Louisville in the second half, the for offense for getting it together when it counted, for Jeremy Ito getting the tying and winning points, and for the man who had extra tickets so I could go to this game!

GO KNIGHTS! WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO WIN THE BIG EAST!