Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long suffering

I am a Rutgers fan. To say that is no longer immediatly met with chuckles and pity. Right now, I am fully infected with Rutgers fever, and I don't mind admitting it. Although there are other web sites out there that are strong testaments to college football, (see www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com for an example) there is not, in my humble opinion, one that seeks out Rutgers info and puts it all in one place. NJ.com has a section, but it seems to be pretty tied into that paper's content, of course. I hope to be an independant source of Rutgers football information.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the title attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

It can be difficult to mute the seems of the small metal vessel while you attempt to species of fish, consume, and unwind. A great technique to muffle a few of the sound is usually to location a tiny, cheap carpet or carpet on to the ground of your own motorboat. Carrying this out decreases the noises you will be making. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Sca46ujdin[/url]